Thursday 17 May 2012

Lots going on to keep me out of trouble.  Year 2011 to now seems a very long slog with all matters both personal and business. But as they say one door closes another opens and usually what you think you are losing now is nothing compared to what you are about to gain.  I have discovered this on both fronts.  So many people ask what do I do when I am not in the store? I actually have had a very long list of tasks. 


 After being in store for many years I am catching up on all the work I could not finish off.  One our website which granted has taken forever and will continue to grow.  My favourite our second site, as well as lots of baking and paper work.  


Location on second site is currently under lock and key until the paper work is all signed sealed and delivered.  I will be in store again launching the new store, which I am so so very excited about.  Our mates have been looking forward to a new location and so have I.  It is the icing on the cake, it will be lots of hard work but so looking forward to being with people again.


T x



No comments:

Post a Comment